- 3-Piece Tube Port
- 1000 W.O.G.
- Clamp End
- 240 Grit Standard
- Size 1/2" to 4"
Features & Benefits
Tube Full Port Design
True tube full port construction improves flow characteristics
and helps eliminate build up of process media.
- 3-Piece Design
Swing out construction makes the valve easy to repair in line.
Blow-Out Proof Stem
Stem is bottom loaded to prevent removal when valve is in
- Locking Handle
Enables plant personnel to secure valve in open or closed position when manually operated.
- Investment Cast
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
240 Grit Standard: Internal Polish
High polish standard finish to meet a wide range of
- TFM Standard Seating Material
Allows valve to cover a wide range of media/temperature
Pressure & Temperature Chart
Temperature Range (RTFE) -20°F to 500°F
- Maximum working pressure: 1000 W.O.G.
- Valves inspected and tested to API598
- All materials comply with applicable ASTM material specifications
- USDA, and FDA material requirements
- Clamp end, tube butt weld, extended butt weld ends
- Polish and electric polish to custom specifications
- Cavity filled seats
Materials & Measurements
YOUR PREMIERE SOURCE FOR QUALITY VALVE PRODUCTS
Give us a call