- 3-Piece Full Port
- No Mounting Pad
- 1000 W.O.G.
- S.W./NPT ENDS
- Size 1/4" to 4"
- Temp: -20° F to 450° F
- Locking Handle Standard
Features & Benefits
Full Port Design
Improves flow resulting in increased process efficiencies.
- 3-Piece Design
Swing-out design for easy maintenance.
Blow-out Proof Stem
Stem is bottom loaded to prevent removal when valve is in service.
- Locking Handle
Enables plant personnel to secure valve in open or closed position when manually operated.
- Investment Cast
Improves dimensional control and reduces porosity.
Pressure & Temperature Chart
Temperature Range (RTFE) -20°F to 450°F
- Maximum working pressure: 1000 W.O.G
- All materials comply with applicable ASTM material specifications:
Test and Inspection API 598
ANSI/ASME B16. 11
Materials & Measurements
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel Construction ASTM A351-CF8M
- Available in Carbon Steel Construction ASTM A216-WCB
- End Connections available in: NPT, Socketweld
YOUR PREMIERE SOURCE FOR QUALITY VALVE PRODUCTS
Give us a call