- 3-Piece Full Port
- 1000 W.O.G.
- 316 / WCB
- S.W. / NPT / B.W.
- Size 1/4" to 4"
- Temp: -20° F to 450° F
- Locking Handle Standard
Features & Benefits
Full Port Design
Improves flow resulting in increased process efficiencies.
- 3-Piece Design
Easy to repair. In-line serviceable, swing out center section allows easy access to internal valve components without disturbing alignment of pipe.
Blow-out Proof Stem
Stem is bottom loaded to prevent removal when valve is in service.
- Locking Handle
Enables plant personnel to secure valve in open or closed position when manually operated.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
- Investment Cast
Improves dimensional control and reduces porosity.
Pressure & Temperature Chart
Temperature Range (RTFE) -20°F to 450°F
- Maximum working pressure:
- All materials comply with applicable ASTM material specifications
- Test and inspection to API 598
- End connections: all to B16.34: NPT to B1.20.1:
- Socket Weld to B16.11: Butt Weld to: B16.25
Materials & Measurements
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel Construction ASTM A351-CF8M
- Available in Carbon Steel Construction ASTM A216-WCB
- End Connections available in: NPT, Socketweld, SCH 5/10/40 Butt Weld
YOUR PREMIERE SOURCE FOR QUALITY VALVE PRODUCTS
Give us a call